Be a Healthier You with Massage
Most people think first of relaxation and stress relief as a reason to get a massage, but there are other great health benefits as well. Massage can encourage your body’s natural prevention and healing process, among other health benefits such as:
- Improved circulation
- More energy, increased endorphins (the body’s natural pain killer)
- Improvement in areas of strains, sprains, fibrosis, spasms, and scar tissue.
- Helps keep muscles flexible in order for athletes to train at higher levels and decrease their injuries.
- More stabilized spine and increased benefits of chiropractic adjustments.
- Well nourished and healthy skin, increased circulation of blood and lymph
- Relaxed muscles and increased joint mobility
- Improved immune system
- Eased general muscular tension and aches
- Relieved tension headaches
- Calmed muscular back pain
- Relieved tired and sore muscles
- Reduced anxiety
- Eased the pains and hormonal effects of pregnancy
- Therapeutic massage has also been shown to be effective in combating the negative effects of aging by helping keep body tissues and basic functions in a more youthful state.